Navratri festival is not only celebrated in Gujarat now but is celebrated worldwide in honor of the Goddess of Power – Maa Durga. This Nine Days Festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm & people are very happy & joy full during this period. People celebrate this festival with bright colors and nine all around and the atmosphere becomes quite charming. Durga Puja is conducted in Navratri and Garba and Dandiya is most attraction of the festivals & highlights of these days.
Navratri Colors :
- Day 1 : September 21 : Yellow
- Day 2 : September 22 : Green
- Day 3 : September 23 : Grey
- Day 4 : September 24 : Orange
- Day 5 : September 25 : White
- Day 6 : September 26 : Red
- Day 7 : September 27 : Royal Blue
- Day 8 : September 28 : Pink
- Day 9 : September 29 : Purple
It is said to wear appropriate colors on appropriate days for good luck.
Things one should avoid on Navratri are :
Don’ts are much more important to be considered.
- Non-Veg food
- Love Making
- Shaving / Threading
- Cutting nails
- Onion and garlic
- Stitching / knitting
- Dirty clothes
- Wearing slippers in the house
- Using harsh words
Happy Navratri !!
Advertising query? contact MARKET CONCEPTS! One of the leading advertising agency in Kolkata….